Guidelines for artwork
Standard procedure for packaging development, is to create the artwork in Adobe Illustrator.
We wish to receive all artwork as described below:
- Files must be created as Illustrator PDF, AI files or InDesign files.
- If photos are a part of the artwork, these must be embedded and in high resolution 300 dpi. InDesign files must be packed, including all fonts and links.
- We need the original artwork. That means editable text.
- Used fonts must be attached when sending the file.
- Please also send us the artwork outlined as reference.
- Die cut drawing, layout/graphic elements and measures must be in separate layers. One layer for the die cut drawing (should be locked), one for graphics etc.
- The die cut drawing must be made as lines in a clean spot color, e.g. Pantone coclor set to overprint.
Artwork can be uploaded to out FTP by using this link: https://betapack.wetransfer.com/
Please always follow all above guidelines.
If you have any questions please contact Mai McQueen, firstname.lastname@example.org